1. Who Helps You Ship Products?
2. Understand 5 Basic Incoterms
3. Courier for cargos below 500kg
- Fast. It only takes 3-5 days to deliver to most countries.
- The easiest way to finish the import customs clearance. Fewer compliance certifications are needed than other shipping methods.
- The shipping quote is very simple. It’s just charged a price by each kilogram. The same unit price to ship to any addresses as long as they are in the same country.
How much does courier service cost for each kilogram?
How to ship products by courier?
4. Sea freight for cargos over 2CBM
How much does sea freight cost?
How long does sea freight take to arrive?
5. Air freight for cargos above 500kg
Why is air freight better than courier? What is the shipping cost for air freight?
6. Railway Freight for Full Container Load
7. Sea Freight Plus Courier for Ecommerce
8. Epackage for Dropshipping (less than 2kg)
How does Epackage work?
Advantages of Epackage
Shortcomings of Epackage
Costs of Epacakge
The best way is to check the website of the famous Epackage company Yanwen. Fill out the departure and destination countries. Put in the estimated weight of each parcel. Then you will get a list of quotes of epackage solutions provided by different companies. One of the best providers is EUB, standing for China Post Epackage, and you can take its price as a reference.
How to ship by Epackage?
Most Chinese suppliers who offering dropshipping services have connections with epackage companies. But if you want to order products in large quantities from manufacturers or wholesale suppliers without dropshipping fulfillment service, you’d better find a fulfillment center in China, or contact our company for help. Because epacakge companies only help with shipping but don’t do fulfimment.