Meet Our Client
Meet Our Client
Why Does Steve Work with Us?
Here are the product specifications,
Follow Me to See Our Solutions
- The napkin shouldn’t have deep wrinkles.
- Define the exact material thickness.
- Make the size error to be within +/-0.3 inches.
- Unacceptable imperfections in stitching.
- There shouldn’t be black color lines in the fabric.
- A defect ratio below 3%: defective items that are not included in the 3% ratio will be fully refunded.
- We need to inspect the finished goods 1 by 1.
For the following two reasons, we shipped goods to Steve in three different batches by FedEx:
- Steve was in a hurry to replenish stock, so we decided to ship in batches instead of waiting before all goods are ready.
- Containers were in short supply during the COVID-19 pandemic, so it was slow and expensive by sea shipping.
Benefit & Result
Steve was very pleased with our first collaboration,
- Our factory finished mass production before the appointed date.
- Steve added 2,400 PCS to the original 4,800 PCS and ordered 7,200 PCS in total.
- 9.4% or 683 pcs were defective, but our factory fully refunded the exceeded 6.4% of the defective items as agreed.
In case you are wondering why I show you this small project, I just want to tell you that whether it’s a small project like this napkin or a big project like some electronics, we can always be very compatible with the needs of our clients. Moreover, we can also offer our suggestions or fix new flaws directly based on our experience to make sourcing from China easier. As Steve said,